Sunday, May 18, 2008

Boulevard of broken dreams

This is a stolen tag. Stole it from here. It's good fun. You really should try it if you feel as jobless as I do this Sunday afternoon.

Rules of the tag: Turn on your music player on shuffle mode. Change the song for each new question. Write down the title of the song that appears as the answer for the question. Once you answer all the questions, give yourself a pat on the back and go do something useful :P

Here goes...

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say...
Part-time lover -Stevie Wonder
say what???

What would best describe your personality?
Kannaal pesum pennae - Mozhi
boy, this puts clownfish in a whole new perspective!

What do you like in a girl?
Have a nice day - Bon Jovi
dunno, guess that means good manners?

How do you feel today?
American Idiot - Green Day
okaaaaay

What is your life's purpose?
Fight Scene music - The Matrix OST (Don't know what the song is called)
Haha, yes. I am The One and I will liberate the world from evil machines. Not.

What is your motto?
Every breath you take - The Police
whaaaat? I'm not a stalker. I'm not!

What do your friends think about you?
Here I am - Bryan Adams
Yeah, and never willing to leave. Total stick-in-the-mud. That's what they'd say :P

What do you think of your parents?
You'd be so nice to come home to - Frank Sinatra
It's true. Maybe not in the same sense that Frank meant it, but it's true.

What do you think about very often?
The Ketchup song - Las Tomatinas
Oh yeah. goes great with anything. Ketchup and fries, mmmmm...

What is 2 + 2?
My name is - Eminem
so THAT'S what ess means!

What do you think of your best friend?
Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega
I'm speechless.

What do you think of the person you like?
Mission Impossible theme - Adam Clayton
Fair enough. That's how it is for most people, most of the time.

What is your life story?
Beautiful dreamer - Frank Sinatra and Lawrence Tibbett
It sure beats bio-nerd!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Pirates of the Caribbean End credits
If that means being Johnny Depp, I don't mind!

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Ebony and Ivory - Stevie Wonder
hmmmmm...

What do your parents think of you?
All rise - Blue
Haha. I swear, they'd knight me if they could!

What will you dance to at your wedding?
We will rock you - 5ive
We will. We totally will :)

What will they play at your funeral?
Tubthumping - Chumba Wamba
You're never gonna keep me down? At a funeral? Hope that doesn't mean I'll come back from the dead or something...

What is your hobby/interest?
Goldeneye - Tina Turner
shoot, the secret's out. So yeah, in my free time, I'm on Her majesty's secret service.

What is your biggest secret?
Stan - Eminem feat. Dido
yes, I went through an Eminem phase midway through my teens. And now I'm ashamed.

What do you think of your friends?
The Cup of Life - Ricky Martin
uh, unless it means me sitting with my friends with coffee cups, this makes no sense!

What will you post this as?
Boulevard of broken dreams - Green Day
and so I shall!

I'm not gonna tag anyone with this. Try it if it looks like fun to you. And it is, believe me.

4 comments:

ClunkiestAtol said...

lololol.

this is hilarious, so now you're a stalker-cum-eminem-obsessed-psycho?

Spica said...

Oye, kannal paesum pen, you were supposed to comment on mine before you could flick it!!

Over Rated said...

the ketchup song ... THE ketchup song? ... THE KETCHUP SONG??? ....

and u say eminem is embarrassing??
:P :P

ess said...

@clunkiestatol: I'm not a stalker! But I do work on the side for MI6 :P

@chitra: picky, picky female!

@over rated: dude, it's not my fault. That's what the music player picked! And no, Eminem is not embarrassing, but an Eminem semi-craze is :(