Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged again

Chitra tagged me. And since I was just bored enough to do it, I did. There are 30 - 3 questions in the tag. I'd like to know who came up with them first...

1. What's your latest addiction?
Chocolate chip cookies. Just rediscovered the addiction, actually

2. What are you listening to?
Kangal irandal from Subramaniapuram. The tune is simply fantastic.

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Midnight. I was supposed to keep tabs on a friend, and fell asleep on the job :(

4. Who were you with last Friday night?
Technically, alone. My roommate doesn’t count, cos I see him every night.

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Unlikely, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed :)

6. When is the next time you'll see your close friends?
Probably around October. (That reminds me, I really have to go book my ticket to Madras)

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Sitting up groggily, trying to shake the sleep out of my eyes

8. What radio station do you listen to the most?
92.7 F.M.

9. What was the reason you last cried?
It must’ve been over a year back. I’m kinda sketchy about the reason, though

10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yeah, unfortunately.

11. What's the fifth text in your inbox say?
“Processing request for a refill of INR 100.0. Please pay to retailer” :)


12. Where was the last coffee shop you went to?
Coffee Day in IIT-M, about two weeks back

13. What's your outfit right now?
A polo and sweat pants

[No 14 and 15]

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
Watching Scary Movie 3 (yeah, yeah. Think what you will)

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Arpit. I needed some software for Albus (Yes, I'm going to work Albus into as many posts as I can)

18. Will you be driving in a year?
I already have my licence, if that’s what you’re asking…

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Right now, no. But I woke up this morning wanting some of Mithali's delicious garlic bread.

20. When did your last hug take place?
August 1st, with dad and mum just before I boarded the train to Pune.

[No 21 either.]

22. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
Occasionally, yeah.

23. Do you drink tea?
Yes. Black with no sugar and just a hint of lime. Chai is just too sweet.

24. Have you ever been arrested?
No. And I don’t intend to be.

25. Have you rode in someone else's car today?
No

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
Not that I know of.

27. Who was the last person you texted?
AV

28. Are you happy with your life right now?
Well, not over-the-top happy. But I’m content with my life right now.

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
No. Nobody good to drink with here :D

30. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Best friend’s sister. Plus counselor, when she has the time.

I'm not tagging anyone. Take it up if it looks interesting.

2 comments:

Abirami M. Krishnan/Abirami Muthukrishnan said...

Hey ,

Is "garlic bread" a code for some body part ? lol or actually garlic bread ?

ess said...

It actually is garlic bread. She makes excellent garlic bread. And what body part would I be able to eat, anyway?

On second thought, don't answer that.