Monday, June 09, 2008

This is a nothing post

The title says it all. I know that I've been very lazy updating this blog. Even though I haven't been doing anything that kept me too busy to update. Neither have I done too little, so that there's nothing to talk about. I feel like I ought to be blacklisted for it.

Anyway, this is a nothing post. It's just to tell you that I'm going to my grandmother's place for ten days, and I won't be going online for the aforementioned period of time (I can still do legalese. Sweet!) My gran lives in a small town near Coimbatore, which is rapidly losing it's small town charm. So I want to soak in as much as I can over the next few days. eternal dreamer and firefoxcub, I'm sorry I haven't written anything about Pondicherry. I will once I get back home. And ffc, you can tell your friend that the weather's pretty good, so it's worth a trip now. Just watch out for the occasional spell of rain.

That's all for now. This has been ess.

2 comments:

Firefoxcub said...

have a fun time. what the heck are you gonna do in coimbatore anyway? chase the erimbamaad?

Prez said...

Lazy fello...! Lol..anyway, enjoy yourself, don't think too much..but come back and write ! 'Nothing' posts are fun all the same!