Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This just in

Ok, not quite "just in". I didn't want to use "Story of my life" again so soon. But this is a quick recap of all that's happened during the last two weeks.

*College annual day on the 16th. And yours truly went thru a whole gamut of duties, starting off as quizmaster (of a quiz that was never held, finally), to compere, to curtain-man, and finally ending up as the de-facto stage manager. It was loads of fun overall. We had students over from our sister institute too to join us. And it was only after talking to them that I found out just how much better off I was in Pune. Their workload is pretty tough. It's almost like 12th standard (before the rush for the board exam begins, that is)over there. Yesterday some of us took the "tourists" out to see some places in Pune. Mind you "tourists" includes me. These were places that I'd only heard of, but had never been to. and I gotta say, it's very cool to see a fort like Shaniwar Wada in the middle of a city

*College mag released on the 15th. And the article I wrote about blogging is in there. I'll put it up here sometime soon.

*Laptop conked off on the 9th. And it seems to be a hardware problem. I've tried searching the net for info on what the problem is, but I haven't had much luck. Some websites say that it may be a problem with the hard disk, or the RAM module, but I can't be sure. If anyone has had trouble witha Toshiba Satellite A15, let me know.
And besides all this, the classes have just been passing by. Haven't been paying too much attention this past week. I hope it doesn't come back and bite me. Also I just found out that Fred Epstein and Evel Knievel are dead (hopelessly behind the times, that's me)

Oh yes, and Ferrari had an awful weekend. Here's hoping things go better next weekend at Sepang.

1 comment:

Prez said...

Fred Epstein is dead? That's a loss to medicine. I just loved the story about how was such a dyslexic kid and how he overcame it.