Wednesday, February 13, 2008

National Science Fest, and all that

So, I'm back from Delhi. Was really hoping I could keep you in the loop with whatever was going on there. However there was no way for me to access the net from St. Stephen's campus, and I was too lazy to go out to a net cafe and post a new entry. Yep, typically ess.

Anyway, this isn't everything I want to say about Delhi. It'll come out over the next week, cos there's a LOT that need to be said. (subtle psychological trick to make sure you keep coming back here :D) But here's a little preview of what I'll be writing about, in no particular order:
*Delhi is friggin' cold. The coldest place I've been to yet. (No comments about me being a wuss, please)
*The Metro is super-cool. Really! The MRTS looks positively ancient in comparison.
*For a national level event, the nsf was TINY!
*Why in the world did they let Stephen's students participate in their own fest?
*Random musings while on the train
*And lastly, a wee little detail. Girls at Stephen's are smokin' AND smart!

Finally, I just read this. It's why neither you nor I should take blogs too seriously.

Is all. But I'll be BAACK (cue Arnie-voice)

No comments: